- When will the BOILER WORLD-AFRICA expo take place?
BOILER WORLD-AFRICA will take place on the 10-11-12 of August, 2023.
- How do I register as an interested exhibitor for BOILER WORLD-AFRICA?
To register and submit your stall preferences, visit https://app.boilerworldexpo.com/exhibitor-register
- Where in Africa will the expo be held?
The expo will be held in Kenyatta International Convention Centre, Nairobi, Kenya, Africa.
- What are the stay options nearby the venue? Can you help me with hotel reservations?
You can find the hotels nearby the venue here – https://www.booking.com/landmark/ke/kenyatta-international-conference-centre.html
Our vendors’ page – xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx shall also have a listing of the vendors who can help with local stay and travel arrangements. The details shall be updated very soon.
- What will the weather be like in Kenya in July?
While it can be clouded in Kenya in July, there are mild to almost no rains around that time. It can get cold though and one is recommended to carry warm clothes.
- How far is the venue from the Airport?
The Kenyatta International Convention Centre is 16.7 km away from Jomo Kenyatta International Airport. The best ways to reach the venue from the Airport are by Bus, Taxi or Car.
- Where can I access the detailed floor plan for the event?
. For the latest floor plan, reach out to [email protected]
or [email protected]
- How can the organising team help me with VISA processing for Kenya?
The organising team can help you with any documents that you may require to apply for VISA. Write to [email protected]
or [email protected]
- Where do I find photos and videos from the previous edition?
View Gallery from the Indian leg of the expo: https://www.boilerworldexpo.com/boiler-india-2022-media-gallery/
- What are the different sizes and types of stalls?
Shell stall sizes: 9sqm 24sqm & bare stall sizes: for 25sqm to 190sqm.
- Whom do I contact for stall charges and other commercial terms and conditions?
For stall charges and other details, contact Sugandha Rohatgi, at (+91) 90285 20149 or Shraddha Kalamkar at (+91) 99870 26115.
- Who can exhibit at the BOILER WORLD – AFRICA expo?
The BOILER WORLD-AFRICA expo is a platform for boiler & allied industries to display their wares. Boiler manufacturers to ancillary equipment manufacturers, pressure vessel & heat exchanger manufacturers, testing agencies to instrumentation companies, can very well exhibit at the expo. For detailed exhibitor profile, kindly visit xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Who will be visiting BOILER WORLD – AFRICA?
Purchase personnel/decision-makers from various boiler-user industries, operators looking for newer technologies, investors, bankers, venture capitalists, agencies dealing in instrumentation, design engineers/consultants, academicians/students, etc. For more information, visit: https://www.boilerworldexpo.com/visitor/#WhoShouldVisit
- What are the timings for the exhibition?
The exhibition timing is from 9 am to 5 pm on both days of the expo. (Africa Local time)
- Are there any visitor entry fees for the exhibition?
Entry for visitors to the exhibition is free, however, registration is mandatory. To register, follow the link: https://app.boilerworldexpo.com/visitor-register
- When will the exhibitors get the exhibitor directory?
The exhibitor guide/directory will be uploaded to the website. Once uploaded, you will be notified on your registered email address. You can download your copy from www.boilerworldexpo.com
- As an exhibitor, can I also attend the seminars?
Yes! However, pre-registration for the seminars by booking a slot and paying the necessary registration fee is mandatory. Seats are limited and booked on a first-come-first-serve basis. To book visit: https://app.boilerworldexpo.com/delegate-register
- What are the height restrictions for stall fabrication?
Bare space holders can fabricate their stall of height up to 10 feet. Shell stall holders will be provided with a ready stall from the organisers that will be 8 feet tall.
- What are other guidelines to follow if I fabricate my stall?
Apart from the height restrictions, those fabricating their own stalls are required to take prior approval from the organising team on their respective stall design. Also, in order to take handover of the stall space and permission to fabricate the stall at the venue, the vendor is required to carry a letter written, signed and stamped by the exhibitor, authorising them to take the stall handover on their behalf.
- When do I get possession of my stall?
Bare stall exhibitors will get stall possession 24hrs before the expo whereas the shell stall exhibitors 10hours before the expo. (Africa Local time)
- Is there any weight constraint for the placement of equipment/machinery inside my booth?
The load-bearing capacity of the exhibition floor is 5MT. All heavy equipment must be brought considering the same.
- What documents are required at the time of taking possession of the stall?
You are required to bring a participation letter. In the case of stall fabricating vendors, they must carry a hard copy of a letter from the exhibitor, authorising them to take stall handover and commence work at the allocated stall. A copy of this letter must be submitted to the organiser via the Online Exhibitor Manual.
- What are the rules regarding stall dismantling and handing over after the exhibition?
On the last day, the stall should be dismantled by 8 pm, and all scrap should be disposed of by 12.00 am as the hall needs to be handed over for possession by other exhibition organisers. No damage to the property, other exhibitors or organiser’s possessions should be caused in the process. (Africa Local time)
- Do I need to arrange insurance for our goods and products on display and other properties, in the event of theft, fire, etc.?
Yes, exhibitors should insure their goods and personnel.
- Will I be able to import goods for the exhibition?
Yes, you can import the necessary equipment/machinery for the exhibition under the ATA carnet policy. To know more, kindly follow the link https://www.atacarnet.in/about-atacarnet.html
- Is outside food allowed?
No, as per the rules of the venue, no outside food is allowed inside the exhibition halls. Lunch and hi-tea meals will be provided to the exhibitors. Food courts will also be set up. Water and extra food may be purchased from the cafeteria at the venue.
- How and when do I get exhibitor lanyards, lunch coupons, etc.?
Exhibitors can collect their kits from the registration counter on the 8th of July, from 10 am onwards. (Africa Local time)
- Is the parking facility available at the venue?
Yes, a pay and park facility is available at the venue.
- Do you provide a business centre type of services like printing, xerox, stationery, miscellaneous items, etc at the venue?
Yes, the details of the same will be available at the registration counter.
- Can I use my own fascia?
Only bare stall exhibitors can put their own fascia.
- How do I get help in the clearance of goods from customs?
Get in touch with our empanelled logistics vendors for customs clearance, and shipment of goods. Visit https://www.boilerworldexpo.com/boiler-india-2022-vendors#Logistics
You are however free to take services from the vendor of your choice.
- What is the facility for safe storage of equipment/machinery at the venue?
The facility for the safe storage of equipment/machinery will be provided by the organisers during the exhibition. The responsibility of safe storage of equipment/machinery prior to the mentioned dates falls on the exhibitor.
- What are the best means of travelling locally in Nairobi?
The best means of travelling locally are bus, taxi or car.
- Is there any provision for institutional quarantine?
Before travelling, kindly check the travel guidelines provided by the African Govt. at the time of the event.
- Do I need to buy separate medical insurance while in Africa?
Kindly consult your medical insurance policy agent to know if your insurance covers overseas treatment expenses and if yes, then whether Africa is listed as one of the countries where your medical insurance will cover your treatment expenses.
- Will my medicines be available near the venue?
You are recommended to carry your medicines with you.
- Are there any multi-cuisine hotels/restaurants available nearby the venue?
There are a host of multi-cuisine hotels and restaurants available nearby the venue. Please refer to https://www.tripadvisor.in/RestaurantsNear-g294207-d3636925-Kenyatta_International_Conference_Center-Nairobi.html
- Please suggest places to visit in and around Nairobi.
Nairobi has plenty of places worth visiting. To check out the top tourist attractions in Nairobi and around, check out the link – https://www.tripadvisor.in/Attractions-g294207-Activities-Nairobi.html
- What are some good shopping centres in Nairobi?
There are plenty of good shopping malls in Nairobi. Kindly check the link – https://www.tripadvisor.in/Attractions-g294207-Activities-c26-t143-Nairobi.html
- What is the language of communication in Nairobi?
The native language of communication in Nairobi is Swahili. However, one can easily converse there in English.
- What kind of clothes should I carry for my trip to the event?
You are recommended to carry warm clothes, gloves, hats, etc. as it is likely to be cold in Nairobi in July.